- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Monday 10/3 - PJ Day
Tuesday 10/4 - Decades Day
Wednesday 10/5 - Safari Day
Thursday 10/6 - Movie Day
Friday 10/7 - Raider Pride Day - Homecoming Game at 7:30
Friday 10/7 - Picture Orders Due
Monday 10/10 - Columbus Day - No School
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."
Bible Concept: Our Inner Character
Vocabulary: Unit Four
Reading Skills: Word Relations
Story: Balto, the Dog Who Saved Nome
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 11th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 2 - Addition and Subtraction Number Sense
Science: Finish Plant and Animal Unit - Begin Preparing for Test
Social Studies: A New Nation - Begin Preparing for Test
Tuesday, 10/4- Addition Timed Test
Wednesday, 10/5- Vocabulary Test
Friday, 10/7 - Spelling, Bible, Reading
FYI - Science Test - 10/11 and Social Studies Test 10/13 - Study Guides will be sent home the week of 10/3
Nightly Homework - NWH, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions