- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Monday 9/19 - Sign Up for a Conference by clicking this link: http://signup.com/go/f69CzB
Monday 9/19 - Math Study Group - Chapter 1 - Let me know if your child is attending. Pick up at 3:45 in the classroom.
Friday 9/23 - Spirit Day
Friday 9/23 - Chapel Program - 8:45am - Upper School Gym
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."
Bible Concept: Abraham's Faith and Obedience
Grammar: subjects, predicates, complete sentences, sentence fragments, statements, questions,commands, exclamations, compound sentences, complex sentences
Vocabulary: Unit Three
Reading Skills: Elements of Nonfiction
Story: The Olympic Games: Where Heroes Are Made
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Math: Chapter 1 - Place Value and Money/ Chapter 2 Addition and Subtraction Number Sense
Science: Animals and Plants
Social Studies: American Independence; A New Nation
Tuesday, 9/20- Addition Timed Test
Wednesday, 9/21- Vocabulary Test, Math Test
Friday, 9/23 - Spelling, Bible, Reading
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions