- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill. Study group will begin on Monday, August 29th.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Monday 9/5 - Labor Day - No School
Tuesday 9/6 - Signed Papers Go Home
Thursday 9/8 - Boosterthon - Wear a Red Shirt
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the meek, for the will inherit the Earth."
Bible Concept: The New land
Grammar: subjects, predicates, complete sentences, sentence fragments, statements, questions,commands, exclamations
Vocabulary: Unit Two
Reading Skills: Decode Long Words
Story: Nate the Great San Francisco Detective
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Math: Chapter 1 - Place Value and Money
Social Studies: Democratic Heritage; American Independence
Tuesday, 9/6- Addition Timed Test, Spelling and Bible from 9/2
Wednesday, 9/7- Vocabulary
Friday, 9/9 - Spelling, Bible, Reading
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes