- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Friday 9/30 - Spirit Day
Friday 10/7 - Picture Orders Due
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
Bible Concept: Jacob and Esau
Grammar: subjects, predicates, complete sentences, sentence fragments, statements, questions,commands, exclamations, compound sentences, complex sentences, run-on sentences
Vocabulary: Unit Four
Reading Skills: Author's Purpose
Story: Turtle Bay
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 11th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 2 - Addition and Subtraction Number Sense
Science: Animals and Plants
Social Studies: A New Nation
Tuesday, 9/27- Addition Timed Test
Wednesday, 9/28- Grammar Test
Friday, 9/30 - Spelling, Bible, Reading
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions