- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
3/7 - Spirit Day
3/13-3/17 - No School - Easter Break
Bible Verse: No Verse this week.
Bible Concept: Daniel is Taken Captive
Spelling Words: No spelling test this week.
Grammar: Unit 6 - Capitalization, Punctuation, and Spelling
Vocabulary: Unit 12
Story: No new story this week.
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Charlotte's Web
Green: Bridge to Terabithia
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 7: Division
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Students are not required to complete Xtra Math during testing week. Any student choosing to work during testing will be given extra credit. If your child complete's multiplication, please let me know so I can move him/her to division. The next Xtra Math session will run from Monday 4/3-Sunday 4/9.
Science: Chapter 7 - Changes in Weather
In class project: Google Slides Weather Presentation.
Social Studies:Week 16 - Resources
Monday, 3/27 -
Tuesday, 3/28 -
Wednesday, 3/29 -
Thursday, 3/30 -
Friday, 3/31 -
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week