- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
2/27 - Biography Presentations in Class (Practice at Home) - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
3/3 - Spirit Day
3/9 - Field Trip - Send in $5; Let me know if a parent is attending
Bible Verse: Psalm 121:1 "I lift my eyes up to the mountain - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Maker of Heaven and Earth."
Bible Concept: A Family Reunion
Spelling Words: No spelling this week.
Grammar: Unit 5 - Pronouns - Test 3/8
Vocabulary: Unit 11 - Test 3/1
Reading Skill: Fact or Opinion
Story: Leah's Pony
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Charlotte's Web
Green: Bridge to Terabithia
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 6: More Multiplication - Quiz 2/28; Test 3/1
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Science: Chapter 6 - Using Earth's Resources - Test 3/7
Social Studies: Eleanor Roosevelt - Test 3/2
Monday, 2/27 -
Tuesday, 2/28 - Timed Test; Math Quiz
Wednesday, 3/1 - Math Chapter 6, Vocabulary Unit 11
Thursday, 3/2 - Social Studies Week 14
Friday, 2/24 - Reading, Bible
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week