- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill. Study group will begin on Monday, August 29th.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Tuesday 9/13 - Look for information about Xtra Math
Tuesday 9/13 - Signed Papers Go Home
Tuesday 9/13 - Midterms Posted - Check Netclassroom
Friday 9/16 - Spirit Day
Monday 9/16 - Sign Up for a Conference by clicking this link: http://signup.com/go/f69CzB
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."
Bible Concept: The Birth of Isaac
Grammar: subjects, predicates, complete sentences, sentence fragments, statements, questions,commands, exclamations, compound sentences, complex sentences
Vocabulary: Unit Three
Reading Skills: Narrative Elements
Story: Allie's Basketball Dream
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Math: Chapter 1 - Place Value and Money
Social Studies: Democratic Heritage; American Independence
Tuesday, 9/13- Addition Timed Test
Friday, 9/16 - Spelling, Bible, Reading
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes