- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
5/15 - Return Rules/Expectation Page for the Jacksonville Trip
5/15 - Talent Show - 9:00 - Eckburg Center
5/18 - Yearbook Signing - Bring your yearbook if you want your friends to sign it.
5/19 Spirit Day
5/22 - Jacksonville Trip
5/23-5/26 - Half Days
5/26 - 3rd Grade End of the Year Awards - 9:00 - Cafeteria
5/26 - End of the Year Party - 11:00
Bible Verse: Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plans I have for you says the Lord. They are plans for good, not disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Bible Concept: The Handwriting on the Wall
Spelling Words: Test 5/19
Grammar: Unit 1-6 Review
Vocabulary: Unit 15
Reading Skill: Cause and Effect
Story: The Armadillo from Amarillo
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The World According to Humphrey
Blue: Because of Winn Dixie
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 9: Fractions
Xtra Math: No Xtra Math this week.
Science: Chapter 9 and 10 - Matter
Social Studies:Weeks 22: The Great Society
Week 23: Law and Order
Monday, 5/15 -
Wednesday, 5/17 -
Thursday, 5/18 -
Friday, 5/19 - Reading, Bible, Spelling
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week