- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
5/12 - Spirit Day
5/15 - Return Rules/Expectation Page for the Jacksonville Trip
5/15 - Talent Show - 9:00 - Eckburg Center
5/19 Spirit Day
5/22 - Jacksonville Trip
5/23-5/26 - Half Days
5/26 - 3rd Grade End of the Year Awards - 9:00 - Cafeteria
5/26 - End of the Year Party - 11:00
Bible Verse: James 1:6 "But when you ask for things, you must believe and not doubt, because anyone who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."
Bible Concept: God Humbles a King
Spelling Words: No Test This Week
Grammar: Unit 1-6 Review
Vocabulary: Unit 14 - Test 5/12
Reading Skill: Locate Information
Story: Rocking and Rolling - Test - 5/12
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The World According to Humphrey
Blue: Because of Winn Dixie
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 9: Fractions
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
The next Xtra Math session will run from Monday 5/8-5/14.
Science: Chapter 8 - Planets, Moons, and Stars - 5/9
Social Studies:Week 21 - American Justice
Monday, 5/8 -
Tuesday, 5/9 - Science
Wednesday, 5/10 -
Friday, 5/12 - Reading, Bible, Vocabulary
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week