- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
4/28 - Spirit Day
5/1 - Jacksonville Trip Money Due
Bible Verse: James 1:4 "But you must learn to endure everything, so that you will be completely mature and not lacking anything."
Bible Concept: The Golden Image
Grammar: Unit 6 - Capitalization, Punctuation, and Spelling
Vocabulary: Unit 13 - Test 4/28
Reading Skill: Main Idea and Details
Story: If You Made a Million - Test will be Thursday 4/28
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The World According to Humphrey
Blue: Because of Winn Dixie
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 8 - Geometry and Measurement
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
The next Xtra Math session will run from Monday 4/10-4/16.
Science: Chapter 8 - Planets, Moons, and Stars
Social Studies:Week 19 - Money
Monday, 4/24 - Social Studies - Week 18
Tuesday, 4/25 - Diagnostic Checkpoint - 8A
Thursday, 4/27 -
Friday, 4/28 - Reading, Bible, Vocabulary Unit 13
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week