- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
3/7 - Spirit Day
3/13-3/17 - No School - Easter Break
Bible Verse: James 1:2 "Consider it a gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides..."
Bible Concept: Daniel Shows His Wisdom
Spelling Words: No spelling test this week.
Grammar: Unit 6 - Capitalization, Punctuation, and Spelling
Vocabulary: Unit 12 - Test 4/7
Reading Skill: Fact and Opinion
Story: Boom Town
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Charlotte's Web
Green: Bridge to Terabithia
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 7: Division
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
The next Xtra Math session will run from Monday 4/3-Sunday 4/9.
Science: Chapter 7 - Changes in Weather
In class project: Google Slides Weather Presentation.
Social Studies:Week 16 - Resources
Monday, 4/3 -
Tuesday, 4/4 - Timed Test
Wednesday, 4/5 -
Thursday, 4/6 -
Friday, 4/7 - Reading, Vocabulary, Bible
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week