- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
5/1-5/5 - Children's Book Week
5/2 - Family Fun Night - Chick-fil-A in Pooler
5/3 - No Written Homework
5/4 - National Day of Prayer Chapel - 8:45
5/5 - Spirit Day
5/15 - Return Rules/Expectation Page for the Jacksonville Trip
Bible Verse: James 1:5 "If any of you need wisdom, you should ask God, and it will be given to you."
Bible Concept: A Difficult Decision
Grammar: Unit 6 - Test 5/3
Vocabulary: Unit 14
Reading Skill: Cause and Effect
Story: Alejandro's Gift - Test - 5/5
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The World According to Humphrey
Blue: Because of Winn Dixie
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 8 - Geometry and Measurement
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
The next Xtra Math session will run from Monday 5/1-5/7.
Science: Chapter 8 - Planets, Moons, and Stars - 5/9 (Tentative)
Social Studies:Week 20 - Money in Your Pocket - Thursday 5/4
Monday, 5/1 -
Tuesday, 5/2 -
Wednesday, 5/3 - Grammar - Unit 6
Thursday, 5/4 - Social Studies
Friday, 5/5 - Reading, Bible, Spelling
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week