- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
3/6 - Study Group - Grammar and Science (2:45-3:30)
3/9 - Field Trip - Send in $5; Let me know if a parent is attending; Wear your uniform; Bring a lunch if you are returning to school
3/10-3/19 - Spring Break
3/20 - School Resumes
3/20 - Class Pictures - Wear your Uniform; No NUT cards
Bible Verse: No Verse this week.
Bible Concept: A Family Reunion
Spelling Words: No spelling this week.
Grammar: Unit 5 - Pronouns - Test 3/7
Vocabulary: Unit 12 - We will begin after Spring Break
Story: No reading test this week.
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Charlotte's Web
Green: Bridge to Terabithia
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 7: Division
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Science: Chapter 6 - Using Earth's Resources - Test 3/8
Social Studies: Week 15 - We will begin after Spring Break
Monday, 3/6 -
Tuesday, 3/7 - Timed Test; Grammar Test
Wednesday, 3/8 - Science, Math Quiz
Thursday, 3/9 -
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week