- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
1/27 - Spirit Day
1/30 - 100th Day of School
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:5 "The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of His unfailing love."
Bible Concept: Joseph's Prophecies Come True
Spelling Words: Test 1/27
Grammar: Unit 4 - Adjectives and Adverbs
Vocabulary: Unit 9
Reading Skill: Summarize
Story: Papa Tells Chita a Story
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: Because of Winn Dixie
Blue: The Littles
Green: Little House on the Prairie
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 5: Multiplications
Xtra Math begins again today. Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Science: Chapter 5 - Earth's Changes
Social Studies: Government Services
Monday, 1/23 -
Tuesday, 1/24 - Timed Test
Wednesday, 1/25 -
Thursday, 1/26 -
Friday, 1/27 - Bible Verse, Reading, Spelling
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week