- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Wednesday's from 2:50 -3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Friday 9/23 - Spirit Day
- Conference sing-up will be coming soon. Please be on the lookout for an email from me with a link to sign up.
- Please turn in Boosterthon pledge money as soon as possible.
- Friday 10/7 - Picture orders due!
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."
Bible Concept: Abraham's Faith and Obedience
1. active 2. bargain 3. gasp 4. loyal 5. resource 6. sensitive 7. struggle 8. value 9. vary 10. wander 11. will 12. each 13. about 14. how 15. them
Grammar: subjects, predicates, complete sentences, sentence fragments, statements, questions,commands, exclamations, compound sentences, complex sentences
Vocabulary: Unit Three
- Wednesday 9/21 - Students will be tested on the definitions, synonyms and antonyms of these words.
- Friday 9/23 - Students will be tested on the spelling of these words.
Reading Skills: Elements of Nonfiction
Story: The Olympic Games: Where Heroes Are Made
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Math: Finishing up Chapter 1 - Place Value and Money
Science: Animals and Plants
Social Studies: American Independence; A New Nation
Tuesday, 9/20- Addition Timed Test
Wednesday, 9/21- Vocabulary Test
Friday, 9/23 - Spelling, Bible, Reading