- Super Saturday tomorrow! I hope to see you there! I will be in the cafeteria working a station from 2:00 - 3:30. I'd love for my students to come visit me in the cafeteria from 12:30-3:30!!
- Don't forget the money for the Jacksonville Zoo trip is due Monday, May 1. You can pay easily online at Kelly Tours.com. Trip #10887. $89.00
- Math study group will take place on Wednesdays from 2:50-3:30. **This week is open to all students since it will be a chapter test review additional to our in class review. Please email me by Wednesday morning if you would like your child to attend.
- Saturday, 4/29 - Super Saturday
- Monday, 5/1 - Friday, 5/5 - Children's Book Week
- Monday, 5/1 - Jacksonville Zoo Trip money due (Checks should be made out to Kelly Tours.)
- Tuesday, 5/2 - Pooler Chick-fil-a Family Fun Night from 5:00 - 7:30 (The class with the highest percentage to visit gets a free Chick-fil-a lunch.)
- Wednesday, 5/3 - No Written Homework
- Thursday, 5/4 - National Day of Prayer Chapel @ 8:45
- Friday, 5/5 - Spirit Day
- Friday, 5/5 - Night at the Media Center for students who received 250 Reading Counts points
- Friday, 5/12 - All library books are due!
- Monday, 5/15 - Return Rules/Expectation Page for the Jacksonville Trip (This will be sent home Tues., 5/2.)
Bible: Test on verse will be Friday, 5/5.
Bible Verse: James 1:4 "But you must learn to endure everything, so that you will be completely mature and not lacking anything."
Bible Concept: The Life of Daniel
Spelling Words: Test on Friday, 5/5.
Grammar: Unit 6 - Capitalization, Punctuation, and Spelling
Vocabulary: Begin Unit 14 - Test on 5/12.
Reading Cause and Effect
Story: Alejandro's Gift
- Test will be on Friday, 5/5.
- You will begin to notice that the stories are getting longer and more challenging. You may find it beneficial to spend more time each week reading the story several times and reviewing the details.
Blue:Because of Winn-Dixie
Red: Stone Fox
We will continue to test on 12's until all students have passed. If a student receives a 100 on their 12's TT, that score (ONLY a 100) will go in as a grade booster. The same thing was done for 11's TT.
Once everyone has passed their 12's, we will technically be done with TT for the year, so no more grade will go in that category. However, we will continue to give TT such as: addition, subtraction, and multiplication to prepare for 4th grade. These will NOT be graded.
Math: Chapter 7: Division
- Diagnostic Checkpoint 7C will be on Wednesday, 5/3. Students will be assigned a review on Tuesday on Pearson Success Net.
- Chapter 7 Test will be Thursday, 5/4. Students will be assigned a review on Wednesday on Pearson Success Net. Students may attend study group this Wednesday.
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
Science: Begin Chapter 6 - Using Earth's Resources
Social Studies: Week 17 Independence
- Students will take a classwork assessment on Tuesday, 5/2. They will use their newspapers to answer the questions.
Monday, 5/1 -
Tuesday, 5/2 - Twelves TT; SS W17
Wednesday, 5/3 - DC 7C; NWH (No Written Homework)
Thursday, 5/4 - Chapter 7 Math Test
Friday, 5/5 - Bible Verse, Spelling, & Reading