- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
- Tuesday 9/13 - Look for information about Xtra Math
- Tuesday 9/13 - Signed Papers Go Home
- Tuesday 9/13 - Midterms Posted - Check Netclassroom
- Friday 9/16 - Spirit Day
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."
Bible Concept: The Birth of Isaac
1. station 2. rein 3. faith 4. grateful 5. crayons 6. weight 7. grace 8. freight 9. praise 10. great 11. can 12. your 13. which 14. their 15. said
Grammar: subjects, predicates, complete sentences, sentence fragments, statements, questions,commands, exclamations, compound sentences, complex sentences
Vocabulary: Unit Three
Reading Skills: Narrative Elements
Story: Allie's Basketball Dream
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Math: Chapter 1 - Place Value and Money
Social Studies: Democratic Heritage; American Independence
Tuesday, 9/13- Addition Timed Test
Thursday, 9/15- Diagnostic Checkpoint Section B
Friday, 9/16 - Spelling, Bible, and Reading