- This week will be our last math study group for the year. Study group will be held on Wednesday from 2:50 - 3:30 for our normal weekly study group.
- On Friday, May 12, there will be a special recognition chapel in the Eckburg Center for Dr. Palmer. We hope to see you there at 8:45 AM! This will be a time to recognize the impact Dr. Palmer will leave at SCPS.
- Friday, 5/12 - All library books are due!
- Friday, 5/12 - Spirit Day
- Monday, 5/15 - Talent Show @ 9AM in the Eckburg Center
- Tuesday, 5/16 - Return Rules/Expectation Page for the Jacksonville Trip
- Friday, 5/19 - Spirit Day
- Monday, 5/22 - Jacksonville Trip
- Tuesday, 5/23 - Friday, 5/26 - Half Days
- Friday, 5/26 - 3rd Grade End of the Year Awards Ceremony @ 9AM in the Cafeteria
- Friday, 5/26 - End of the Year Party @ 11AM
Bible: Test on verse will be Friday, 5/12.
Bible Verse: James 1:5 "If any of you need wisdom, you should ask God, and it will be given to you."
Bible Concept: The Life of Daniel
Spelling Words: No Spelling this week.
Grammar: Unit 6 - Capitalization, Punctuation, and Spelling
- Test on Unit 6 will be the week of the 15th.
Vocabulary: Unit 14 - Test on 5/12.
- Test on definitions, synonyms, & antonyms will be Friday, 5/12.
Reading Locate Information
Story: Rocking and Rolling - Test on Friday, 5/12.
Here is the link to the Trophies stories audio:
- You will begin to notice that the stories are getting longer and more challenging. You may find it beneficial to spend more time each week reading the story several times and reviewing the details.
Blue:Because of Winn-Dixie
Red: Stone Fox
We will continue to test on 12's until all students have passed. If a student receives a 100 on their 12's TT, that score (ONLY a 100) will go in as a grade booster. The same thing was done for 11's TT.
Once everyone has passed their 12's, we will technically be done with TT for the year, so no more grade will go in that category. However, we will continue to give TT such as: addition, subtraction, and multiplication to prepare for 4th grade. These will NOT be graded.
Math: Chapter 8A: Geometry and Measurement
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
Science: Chapter 6 - Using Earth's Resources
Social Studies: Week 19 - Currency Around the World
Monday, 5/8 -
Tuesday, 5/9 - Twelves TT
Wednesday, 5/10 -
Thursday, 5/11 -
Friday, 5/12 - Bible Verse, VW, & Reading