- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
- Monday 8/29 - Boosterthon Kick-Off
- Tuesday 8/30 - Signed Papers Go Home
- Friday 9/2 - Spirit Day
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:4 "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comfprted."
Bible Concept: The Father of a New Nation
1. happiest 2. disgust 3. reverent 4. fault 5. promptly 6. wrong 7. instrument 8. breakfast 9. autumn 10. sprinkle 11. from 12. have 13. one 14. not 15. but
Grammar: subjects, predicates, complete sentences, sentence fragments, statements, questions,commands, exclamations
Vocabulary: Unit Two
Reading Skills: Decode Long Words
Story: Nate the Great San Francisco Detective
**Due to Boosterthon we will not test on Reading this week. We will be working with Nate the Great for two weeks and test on Friday, September 9.
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Math: Chapter 1 - Place Value and Money
Social Studies: Democratic Heritage; American Independence
Tuesday, 8/23- Addition Timed Test
Friday, 8/19- Spelling, Bible
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes