- Math study group will take place on Wednesdays from 2:50-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Friday, 4/7 - Spirit Day
- Thurs. - Mon., 4/13 - 4/17 - Easter Break; We will return to school on Tuesday, 4/18.
- Thursday, 4/21 - Field Day
Bible: Test on verse will be 4/7.
Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Bible Concept: Daniel
Spelling Words: No Spelling this week.
Grammar: Unit 5 - Pronouns
Vocabulary: Unit 12 - Test on 4/7.
- Test on definitions, synonyms, & antonyms will be Friday, April 7.
Reading Skill: Fact and Opinion
Story: Boom Town
Here is the link to the Trophies stories audio:
- You will begin to notice that the stories are getting longer and more challenging. You may find it beneficial to spend more time each week reading the story several times and reviewing the details.
Blue:Because of Winn-Dixie
Red: Stone Fox
Please be working on multiplication facts. On Tuesday, April 4th, we will be taking a multiplication timed tests on eights. It will be 25 problems to complete in 1 minute.
Please review the schedule listed below for test dates.
*If your child does not receive an 80% or above, you will receive an email from me stating that I will retest them the following day until they receive an 80% or higher.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Begin Chapter 7
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
Science: Chapter 5 - Land Forms
Social Studies: Week 16 Resources
Monday, 3/20 -
Tuesday, 3/21 - Eights TT
Wednesday, 3/22 -
Thursday, 3/23 -
Friday, 3/24 - Bible Verse, VW, & Reading