- XtraMath requirements. They should practice 3 times per week, and the week ends on each Sunday.
- I was so proud of the class for doing such a fantastic job leading chapel on Friday. I had many compliments! Big Hugs!
- Students who received honor roll during the 1st or 2nd marking period will be acknowledged on January 29 in the old Upper School gym. (Please note: This is a simple acknowledgement; rather than a ceremony.)
- Tests this week: Tuesday: 5x facts; 25 problems 1 minute, Wednesday: Vocabulary Unit 10, Thursday: Math Chapter 5 Test Friday-Bible, Reading, Spelling
- Field Trip to Oatland Island is Feb. 2. Look for an email with details next week.
- Study Group Monday: Retest any students who made below a 80% on the timed test. We should be done before 3:00.
Spelling words this week: 1. actual 2. brink 3. chill 4. conquer 5. fortunate 6. fury 7. intend 8. pattern 9. vibrant 10. wit 11. urban 12. correct 13. pluck 14. eggplant 15. barge 16. here 17. why 18. around 19. different 20. again
Bible verse: Psalm 33:5 "The Lord love righteousness and justice; the earth is full of His unfailing love."