- XtraMath requirements. They should practice 3 times per week, and the week ends on each Sunday.
- Valentine's Exchange: We will exchange Valentine's this Thursday, Feb. 11. This is NOT a party. We will have a special snack and exchange Valentines. Thank you to those parents who will provide the snack that day.
- Grandparents' Day: Grandparents' Day is this Friday, Feb. 12. Please check Ms. Shealey's website for more information. (See third grade homepage for link.) Third grade will perform at 9:00 am in the Eckburg Center. Grandparents and parents may check their child out for the rest of the school day. I will have a sign out page. Look for a Google form in the email to indicate if your child will be staying for the day, checking out at 9:30 and who will sign them out.
- Tests this week: Tuesday: 9x facts; 25 problems in one minute, Signed papers will go home; Wednesday: Vocabulary Unit 11, Math Checkpoint 6A, Thursday: Bible, Reading, Spelling, Friday: Grandparents' Day
- Study Group Monday: Retest any students who made below a 80% on the timed test. We should be done before 3:00.
- Presidents' Day Holiday Monday, February 15. No School.
Spelling words this week: 1. approach 2. approve 3. glory 4. magnificent 5. meek 6. prompt 7. revive 8. tradition 9. watchful 10. wreckage 11. insight 12. fuel 13. shrimp 14. landslide 15. chimney 16. theater 17. scorpion 18. motion 19. predict 20. property
Bible verse: Psalm 33:7 "He gathers the waters of the sea into jars; He puts the deep into storehouses."
Mrs. Lynn Wright, third grade teacher at Savannah Christian Prep Lower School