- Super Saturday tomorrow! I hope to see you there! I will be in the cafeteria working a station from 2:00 - 3:30. I'd love for my students to come visit me in the cafeteria from 12:30-3:30!!
- Don't forget the money for the Jacksonville Zoo trip is due Monday, May 1. You can pay easily online at Kelly Tours.com. Trip #10887. $89.00
- Saturday, 4/29 - Super Saturday
- Monday, 5/1 - Friday, 5/5 - Children's Book Week
- Monday, 5/1 - Jacksonville Zoo Trip money due (Checks should be made out to Kelly Tours.)
- Tuesday, 5/2 - Pooler Chick-fil-a Family Fun Night from 5:00 - 7:30 (The class with the highest percentage to visit gets a free Chick-fil-a lunch.)
- Wednesday, 5/3 - No Written Homework
- Thursday, 5/4 - National Day of Prayer Chapel @ 8:45
- Friday, 5/5 - Spirit Day
- Friday, 5/5 - Night at the Media Center for students who received 250 Reading Counts points
- Friday, 5/12 - All library books are due!
- Monday, 5/15 - Return Rules/Expectation Page for the Jacksonville Trip (This will be sent home Tues., 5/2.)
Bible: Test on verse will be Friday, 5/5.
Bible Verse: James 1:4 "But you must learn to endure everything, so that you will be completely mature and not lacking anything."
Bible Concept: A Difficult Decision
Spelling Words: Test on Friday, 5/5.
Grammar: Unit 6 - Capitalization, Punctuation, and Spelling
Vocabulary: Begin Unit 14 - Test on 5/12.
Reading Cause and Effect
Story: Alejandro's Gift
- Test will be on Friday, 5/5.
- You will begin to notice that the stories are getting longer and more challenging. You may find it beneficial to spend more time each week reading the story several times and reviewing the details.
Sea Turtles: Shiloh
Whales: The Homework Machine
Dolphins: Ready Freddy Apple Orchard Race
We will take addition, subtraction, and multiplication timed test starting this week. These tests will not be graded, but will help keep students prepared for 4th grade. I will also continue to test those students that have not passed one or more of the timed tests.
Math: Chapter 8: Geometry and Measurement
Chapter test will be coming up sometime the week of May 8th.
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
Science: Begin Chapters 11 and 12 Force and Motion/ Forms of Energy
Social Studies: Week 20
Monday, 5/1 -
Tuesday, 5/2 -
Wednesday, 5/3 - (No Written Homework)
Thursday, 5/4 -
Friday, 5/5 - Bible Verse, Spelling, & Reading