- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Monday 10/31 -Study Group(3-4) - Math Test Prep - Please let me know if your child will attend.
Monday 10/31 - Return Signed Report Cards
Monday 10/31 - Last Day to Order YEarbooks at the Early Bird Price
Wednesday 11/2 - No Written Homework Night
Friday 11/4 - Red and White Spirit Day
Friday 11/11 - Veteran's Day - No School
We will have our class Spelling Bee the week of 11/14. Class winners will be annoounced by Novemebr 18th
Grandparents Day Pictures will be available in the Blue Room on November 18th. Pictures will be printed while you wait. $15 for two 5x7 pictures!
Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:3 "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart."
Bible Concept: Jacob Returns to Canaan
Grammar: common and proper nouns, nouns in the subject, singular, plural, irregular, possesive
Vocabulary: Unit Six
Reading Skills: Word Relationships
Story: Little Grunt and the Big Egg
Reading Groups: We have begun our novel studies. These will be completed in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Horrible Harry Cracks the Code
Green: The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 18th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 2 - Test/ Chapter 3 - Addition and Subtraction
Science: Animal and Plant Life Cycles
Social Studies: Slavery in America/American Liberty
Tuesday, 10/25 - Subtraction Timed Test; Chapter 2 Test
Wednesday, 10/26 - Grammar - Unit 2
Thursday, 10/27 -
Friday, 10/28 - Spelling, Bible, Reading
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week