- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Tuesday 10/25 - Chik-fil-A Night - Pooler
Friday 10/28 - Spirit Day
Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:1-2 "My son, do not forget my teachings, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life and bring you peace adn prosperity."
Bible Concept: Sowing and Reaping
15. its (no apostrophe)
Grammar: common and proper nouns, nouns in the subject, nouns in the predicate
Vocabulary: Unit Five
Reading Skills:Author's Purpose
Story: Wild Shots
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 18th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 2 - Addition and Subtraction Number Sense
Science: Animal and Plant Life Cycles
Social Studies: Slavery in America
Tuesday, 10/25 - Subtraction Timed Test
Wednesday, 10/26 - Vocabulary
Thursday, 10/27 - Diagnostic Checkpoint
Friday, 10/28 - Spelling, Bible, Reading
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week