- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Monday 10/17 - Students Return to School
Monday 10/17 - No Study Group
Friday 10/21 - Make-Up Picture Day
Friday 10/21 - Spirit Day
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God."
Bible Concept: Our Inner Character/Jacob's Dream
Vocabulary: Unit Five
Reading Skills: Word Relations
Story: Balto, the Dog Who Saved Nome
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 18th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 2 - Addition and Subtraction Number Sense
Science: Finish Plant and Animal Unit - We will test this week.
Social Studies: A New Nation - We will test this week.
Tuesday, 10/18 - Science Test, Math Quiz
Wednesday, 10/19 -
Thursday, 10/20 - Social Studies Test
Friday, 10/21 - Spelling, Bible, Reading
FYI - Study Guides for Science and Social Studies were sent home before the storm. Instead of having study group sessions, I will spend the time in class reviewing and answering student questions.
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions