- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
11/21-11/25 - Thanksgiving Holidays
12/2 - Spirit Day
Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:6 "...in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."
Bible Concept: Living in Potipher's House
Spelling Words: These words will be tested on 12/2.
20. Mrs. Olson
Grammar: Unit 3 - Verbs
Vocabulary: Unit Six - Our test will be on Friday 12/9.
Reading Skills: Sequence
Story: The Stories Julian Tells
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: Because of Winn Dixie
Blue: The Littles
Green: Little House on the Prairie
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 18th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 3 - Addition and Subtraction
Social Studies: Landforms
Monday, 11/28 -
Tuesday, 11/29 - Subtraction Timed Test
Wednesday, 11/30 -
Thursday, 12/1 -
Friday, 12/2 - Reading, Spelling, Bible
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week