- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
Friday 11/18 - Grandparent's Day
11/14-11/21 - Operation Christmas Child
11/14-11/18 - Book Fair
11/21-11/25 - Thanksgiving Holidays
We will have our class Spelling Bee the week of 11/14. Class winners will be annoounced by Novemebr 18th
Grandparents' Day Pictures will be available in the Blue Room on November 18th. Pictures will be printed while you wait. $15 for two 5x7 pictures!
Student should wear jeans and a solid fall color shirt for Grandparents' Day.
Students need to bring a pair of sunglasses if they have any to Grandparents' Day.
Please go to Ms. Shealy's webstire to practice the Grandparents' Day songs.
Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding."
Bible Concept: Sold as a Slave
Spelling Words: These words will be tested on 11/17.
Grammar: Unit 3 - Verbs
Vocabulary: Unit Six
Story: No Reading Test this week.
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Horrible Harry Cracks the Code
Green: The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 18th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 3 - Addition and Subtraction
Science: Animal and Plant Life Cycles
Social Studies: Women's Rights
Monday, 11/14 -
Tuesday, 11/15 - Subtraction Timed Test;
Wednesday, 11/16 - Science
Thursday, 11/17 - Bible, Spelling
Friday, 11/18 -
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week