- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
3/10-3/19 - Spring Break
3/20 - School Resumes
3/20 - Class Pictures - Wear your Uniform; No NUT cards
3/27-3/31 - Standardized Testing
Bible Verse:Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
Bible Concept: Daniel is Taken Captive
Spelling Words: Test 3/24
Grammar: Unit 6 - Capitalization, Punctuation, and Spelling
Vocabulary: Unit 12 - We will begin after Spring Break
Reading Skill: Main Ideas and Details
Story: Yipee-Yay: A Book About Cowboys and Cowgirls
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Charlotte's Web
Green: Bridge to Terabithia
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 7: Division
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Students are not required to complete Xtra Math over the break. Any student choosing to work over Spring break will be given extra credit. I have updated the program so that all students will be working on multiplication. The next Xtra Math session will run from Monday 3/20-Sunday 3/26.
Science: Chapter 7 - Changes in Weather
Social Studies:Week 15-American Character:Justice and Tolerance
Monday, 3/20 -
Tuesday, 3/21 - Timed Test
Wednesday, 3/22 -
Thursday, 3/23 -
Friday, 3/24 - Reading, Spelling, Bible
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week