- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
1/20 - Spirit Day
1/27 - Spirit Day
1/30 - 100th Day of School
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:4 "For the Word of the Lord is right and true. He is faithful in all He does."
Bible Concept: Joseph Explain's Pharaoh's Dream
Spelling Words: No Spelling Test this week.
Grammar: Unit 4 - Adjectives and Adverbs
Vocabulary: Unit 8 - Test 1/19 - Thursday
Reading Skill:Building Background
Story: Ramona Forever
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: Because of Winn Dixie
Blue: The Littles
Green: Little House on the Prairie
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
Math: Chapter 4: Time, Data, and Graphs - Chapter Test Friday
Xtra Math begins again today. Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Science: Food Chains and Food Webs
Social Studies: American Character
Monday, 1/16 -
Tuesday, 1/17 -
Wednesday, 1/18 -
Thursday, 1/19 - Vocabulary - Unit 8, Math Chapter 4
Friday, 1/20 - Bible Verse, Reading, Social Studies (Week 11)
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week