- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
1/12 - Field Trip - Information was sent home on Friday.
1/13 - Conference Day
1/16 - MLK Day - No School
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:2-3 "Praise the Lord witht he harp; make music to Him on the ten-stringed lyre. Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy."
Bible Concept: Joseph Waits in Prison
Spelling Words: Test 1/11 - Note that this a Wednesday.
Grammar: Unit 4 - Adjectives and Adverbs
Vocabulary: Unit 8 - Test 1/18.
Story: Centerfield Ballhawk
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: Because of Winn Dixie
Blue: The Littles
Green: Little House on the Prairie
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
Math: Chapter 4: Time, Data, and Graphs
Xtra Math begins again today. Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Science: Food Chains and Food Webs
Social Studies: Education For All
Monday, 1/9 -
Tuesday, 1/10 -
Wednesday, 1/11 - Spelling, Reading
Thursday, 1/12 - Bible
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week