- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
2/10 - Spirit Day
2/14 - Valentine's Day - More Information to Follow
2/16 - Biography Journals Due - Information Sent Home on February 3rd
2/16 - Supplies to Complete Biography Due - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
2/17 - Georgia Day - More information to follow
2/21 - Biographies read and returned - Information and Book Sent Home Feb. 3rd
2/24 - Biography Doll Due - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
2/27 - Biography Presentations in Class (Practice at Home) - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:7 "He gathers the waters of the sea into jars. He puts the deep into storehouses."
Bible Concept: Joseph Sees His Brothers
Spelling Words: Test 2/10
Grammar: Unit 4 - Adjectives and Adverbs - Test 2/7
Vocabulary: Unit 10
Reading Skill: Predictions
Story: Mosquitoes Buzz in People"s Ears
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Charlotte's Web
Green: Bridge to Terabithia
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Finish Chapter 5: Multiplication - Quiz 2/7, Test 2/8
Begin Chapter 6: More Multiplication
Xtra Math begins again today. Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Science: Chapter 5 - Earth's Changes - Test 2/9
Social Studies: A New Deal
Monday, 2/6 -
Tuesday, 2/7 - Timed Test , Diagnostic Checkpoint (Math), Grammar Unit 4
Wednesday, 2/8 - Math Chapter 5
Thursday, 2/2 - Science Chapter 5
Friday, 2/3 - Bible Verse, Reading, Spelling
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week