- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
2/21 - Biographies read and returned - Information and Book Sent Home Feb. 3rd
2/24 - Biography Doll Due - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
2/24 - Spirit Day
2/27 - Biography Presentations in Class (Practice at Home) - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:12 "Blessed is the nation whose God is Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance."
Bible Concept: Joseph Reveals His Secret
Spelling Words: Test 2/24
Grammar: Unit 5 - Pronouns
Vocabulary: Unit 11 - Test 3/1
Reading Skill: Author's Purpose
Story: The Crowded House
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Charlotte's Web
Green: Bridge to Terabithia
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 6: More Multiplication - Quiz 2/28; Test 3/1
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Science: Chapter 6 - Using Earth's Resources
Social Studies: Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, 2/20 -
Tuesday, 2/21 - Timed Test
Wednesday, 2/22 -
Thursday, 2/23 -
Friday, 2/24 - Reading, Spelling, Bible
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week