- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
2/13 - Valentine's Due - No Goody Bags Please
2/14 - Valentine's Day
2/16 - Biography Journals Due - Information Sent Home on February 3rd
2/16 - Supplies to Complete Biography Due - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
2/17 - Georgia Day - Wear a Native American or Colonial Costume
2/21 - Biographies read and returned - Information and Book Sent Home Feb. 3rd
2/24 - Biography Doll Due - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
2/27 - Biography Presentations in Class (Practice at Home) - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:8 "Let all the Earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere Him."
Bible Concept: Joseph's Brothers Return to Egypt
Spelling Words: No test this week.
Grammar: Unit 5 - Pronouns
Vocabulary: Unit 10 - Test 2/16
Reading Skill: Compare and Contrast
Story: Lon Po Po
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: The One and Only Ivan
Blue: Charlotte's Web
Green: Bridge to Terabithia
Begin working on multiplication facts. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home in early December. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 6: More Multiplication - Quiz 2/16
Xtra Math: Please remember that 3 sessions are required each week and the weeks run from Monday to Sunday.
Science: Chapter 6 - Using Earth's Resources
Social Studies: A New Deal and Eleanor Roosevelt
Monday, 2/13 -
Tuesday, 2/14 - Timed Test
Wednesday, 2/15 -
Thursday, 2/16 - Vocabulary Unit 10, Bible, Reading
Friday, 2/17 -
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week