- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
12/12 - Lower School Spelling Bees
12/12 - 12/16 - Read Christmas Books to the Class
12/12 - Christmas Around the World Extra Credit Due
12/16 - Spirit Day
12/19 - Crazy Christmas Sock Day
12/20 - Christmas Party; 11:45 Dismissal
12/21-1/4 - Christmas Break
1/5 - School Resumes
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:1 "Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise Him."
Bible Concept: Joseph's Life in Prison
Spelling Words: No spelling test on 12/16.
Grammar: Unit 3 - Verbs
Vocabulary: We will begin Unit 8 after Christmas.
Story: Christmas Stories
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: Because of Winn Dixie
Blue: The Littles
Green: Little House on the Prairie
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested was sent home this past Tuesday. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
Math: Chapter 4: Time, Data, and Graphs
Science: Ecosystems/Food Chains and Foos Webs
Social Studies: Christmas
Monday, 12/12 - Grammar (Lessons 15-20)
Tuesday, 12/13 - Science
Wednesday, 12/14 -
Thursday, 12/15 -
Friday, 12/16 - Bible
Monday, 12/19 - Grammar (Lessons 21-25)
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week