- Study group will take place on an invitation only basis on Mondays from 2:45-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
12/5 - Homemade Ornament Due
12/8 - Christmas Tree Lighting - Note Date Change
12/8 - Spirit Day
12/12 - Lower School Spelling Bees
12/12 - 12/16 - Read Christmas Books to the Class
12/16 - Spirit Day
12/19 - Crazy Christmas Sock Day
12/20 - Christmas Party; 11:45 Dismissal
12/21-1/4 - Christmas Break
1/5 - School Resumes
Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born,...and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Bible Concept: Joseph is Falsely Accused
Spelling Words: No spelling test on 12/9.
Grammar: Unit 3 - Verbs
Vocabulary: Unit Seven - Our test will be on Friday 12/9.
Reading Skill: Characters/Setting
Story: The Talent Show
Reading Groups: We will complete this novel and the novel study folder in class.
Red: Because of Winn Dixie
Blue: The Littles
Green: Little House on the Prairie
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 18th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 3 - Addition and Subtraction
Social Studies: Landforms/ World Geography
Monday, 12/5 -
Tuesday, 12/6 - Subtraction Timed Test; Diagnostic Checkpoint 3C
Wednesday, 12/7 - Math Chapter 3 Test
Thursday, 12/8 - Social Studies (Geography)
Friday, 12/9 - Reading, Vocabualry, Bible
Nightly Homework - math page, language page, study Bible verse, study spelling words, study math facts, read for 20 minutes, 3 xtramath sessions per week