- Please make every effort to have your child at school by 8:15. We will enter the classroom at 8:20. Instruction will begin promptly at 8:25.
- You must sign your child in if they are not in the classroom by 8:25.
- Three tardies will equal 1 absence.
- Three early check outs will equal 1 absence.
- Your child may not be signed out between 2:15-2:40.
- Monday 9/5 - Labor Day - No School
- Wednesday 9/7 - Signed Papers Go Home
- Thursday 9/8 - Boosterthon Fun Run - Wear a Black Shirt
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the gentle, for the will inherit the Earth."
Bible Concept: The New land
1. aim 2. aware 3. defeat 4. drift 5. mild 6. pause 7. refuse 8.route 9.ruin 10. solid 11. what 12. all 13. were 14. when 15. there
Grammar: subjects, predicates, complete sentences, sentence fragments, statements, questions,commands, exclamations
Vocabulary: Unit Two
Reading Skills: Decode Long Words
Story: Nate the Great San Francisco Detective
Timed Tests: 100 addition problems with sums to 18 in 4 minutes; Tests will be given every Tuesday for a grade.
Math: Chapter 1 - Place Value and Money
Social Studies: Democratic Heritage; American Independence
Tuesday, 9/6- Addition Timed Test, Spelling and Bible from 9/2, Social Studies Test on Week 1-2
Wednesday, 9/7- Vocabulary Unit 2
Friday, 9/9 - Spelling, Bible, Reading