- Please make sure you have read the information regarding tests and grading expectations on the "Grading Procedures" page. A hard copy and email will be sent home Monday, November 7.
- Grandparents' Day is rapidly approaching. Please respond to the 4 question Google form so that we may be prepared for your child's grandparents. To honor those grandparents who have passed away, please send in a photo of them so that we can display it on our hall bulletin board.
- A professional photographer will be available in the Blue Room to take pictures of your child and their grandparents if you choose to do so.
- Math study group will be on Wednesday from 2:50 - 3:30.
- Nov. 14-21 is Operation Christmas Child Collection.
- The week of Nov. 14-18 is the Scholastic Book Fair.
- 3rd - 5th grade Grandparent's Day is November 18th.
- Thanksgiving Holidays are Nov. 21-25
- Sunday 11/6 - Daylight Savings - FALL BACK!
- Wednesday 11/9 - See above comment if your child is a part of the weekly math study group.
- Friday 11/11 - Veteran's Day - NO SCHOOL!
- Monday 11/14 - Class Spelling Bee
Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:4 "Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man."
Bible Concept: Joseph - Jacob's Favorite Son
Spelling Words: No Spelling Test this week. These words will be tested on 11/17.
Grammar: Unit 2 - Lessons 9-13 - Nouns, Common Nouns, Proper Nouns, Singular & Plural Nouns, Irregular Nouns, Possessive Nouns
- Unit 2 Test Week of Nov. 14-18
Vocabulary: Unit Six
- Wednesday 11/9 - Students will be tested on the definitions, synonyms and antonyms of these words.
Reading Skills: Decoding Long Words
Story: Rosie, A Visiting Dog's Story
Timed Tests: 100 subtraction problems with differences from 18 in 4 minutes. Test will be given Tuesday.
Math: Chapter 2 - Mental Math: Using Tens to Subtract, Mental Math: Counting on to Subtract, Estimating Differences, Writing to Explain, Problem Solving Skills
- Thursday 11/10 - Diagnostic Checkpoint Section C
- Chapter 2 Test Week of Nov. 14-18.
Science: Chapter 2 - Animal and Plant Life Cycles
- Lesson 3 Quiz Tuesday 11/8.
Tuesday, 11/8 - Subtraction Timed Test
Wednesday, 11/9 - Vocabulary Unit 6
Thursday, 11/10 - Bible, Reading, Math Diagnostic Checkpoint 2C
Friday, 11/11 - No School