PERFORMANCE: 9 AM in the Eckburg Center. Please arrive early to get seats. Visitors will park in front of the Eckburg center.
ATTIRE: All students are to wear jeans and a fall colored shirt. If they do not have a fall colored shirt, then they are to wear either the red or the white school uniform polo. They can bring jackets, but will leave them in the wings of the stage like we did last year.
THIRD GRADE: Please bring sunglasses to wear for one of our songs. They will keep them in their jeans' pocket during the other songs.
GP DAY VERSE: Psalm 107:1 "Give thanks to Lord for He is good; his love endures forever."
- Please make sure you have read the information regarding tests and grading expectations on the "Grading Procedures" page.
- Grandparent's Day is this upcoming week! Please respond to the 4 question Google form so that we may be prepared for your child's grandparents. To honor those grandparents who have passed away, please send in a photo of them so that we can display it on our hall bulletin board.
- A professional photographer will be available in the Blue Room to take pictures of your child and their grandparents if you choose to do so.
- 3rd - 5th grade Grandparent's Day is November 18th.
- Nov. 14-21 is Operation Christmas Child Collection.
- The week of Nov. 14-18 is the Scholastic Book Fair.
- Math study group will be on Monday from 3:00 - 3:35.
- Thanksgiving Holidays are Nov. 21-25
- Monday 11/14 - Class Spelling Bee
- Monday 11/14 - See above comment if your child is a part of the weekly math study group.
- Friday 11/18 - Grandparent's Day
Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.."
Bible Concept: Joseph - Jacob's Favorite Son
Grammar: Unit 2 - Lessons 9-14 - Nouns, Common Nouns, Proper Nouns, Singular & Plural Nouns, Irregular Nouns, Possessive Nouns
- Unit 2 Test on Wednesday, Nov. 16th.
Vocabulary: Begin Unit Seven after Thanksgiving Break
Story: There will be no reading story this week.
Timed Tests: 100 subtraction problems with differences from 18 in 4 minutes. Test will be given Tuesday.
Math: Chapter 2 - Mental Math: Using Tens to Subtract, Mental Math: Counting on to Subtract, Estimating Differences, Writing to Explain, Problem Solving Skills
- Chapter 2 Test Tuesday, Nov. 15th.
Science: Review Chapter 2 - Animal and Plant Life Cycles
Social Studies: American Liberty
- Grade on Week 6 Weekly newspaper on Tuesday. Students will use their SS newspaper.
Tuesday, 11/15 - Subtraction Timed Test; Math Chapter 2 Test
Wednesday, 11/16 - GW Unit 2 Test
Thursday, 11/17 - Bible & Spelling
Friday, 11/18 - Grandparent's Day