- Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers! Each student has 2 items in their binder for you. Enjoy! you deserve it!
- There will be no study groups this week.
- I will not be at school on Monday. If you have anything that you need the sub to know, please send in a note with your child.
- Signed papers will go home on Wednesday so that the Grammar test can be added to the last group of signed papers that will go home. :)
- Senior Walk will be at 12:30 on Wednesday, May 17. The seniors will parade the halls. Students may wear their spirit wear or uniform in support.
- Field trip t-shirts have been put in a bag with your child's name on it and will be sent home on Monday. You may wish to wash it before the trip. They should wear it for the trip, Monday, May 22. A reminder went home this week detailing all the information regarding the trip. Please read and keep that form at home for reference.
- Thursday, May 18, please send your child's yearbook to school with them. We will have a grade level signing that day.
- Monday, 5/15 - Talent Show @ 9AM in the Eckburg Center
- Tuesday, 5/16 - Return Rules/Expectation Page for the Jacksonville Trip
- Wednesday, 5/17 - Senior Walk
- Thursday, 5/18 - Yearbook Signing
- Friday, 5/19 - Spirit Day
- Monday, 5/22 - Jacksonville Trip
- Tuesday, 5/23 - Friday, 5/26 - Half Days
- Friday, 5/26 - The last day of school is the only non-uniform day.
- Friday, 5/26 - 3rd Grade End of the Year Awards Ceremony @ 9AM in the Cafeteria
- Friday, 5/26 - End of the Year Party @ 11AM
Bible: Test on verse will be Friday, 5/19.
Bible Verse: James 1:6 "But when you ask, for things, you must believe and not doubt, because anyone who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind."
Bible Concept: The Life of Daniel
Spelling Words: Unit 15 - Test will be Friday, 5/19.
Grammar: Unit 6 - Capitalization, Punctuation, and Spelling
- Unit 6 Test is Tuesday, 5/16.
Vocabulary: Unit 15
Reading Skill: Cause and Effect
Story: The Armadillo from Amarillo - Test on Friday, 5/19.
Here is the link to the Trophies stories audio:
We will be taking one final test on twelves this Tuesday for those who have not yet received a 100. Only a 100 will go in the grade book to boost Timed Test scores.
- Monday - Finish Chapter 8B: Geometry and Measurement
- Tuesday - Begin Chapter 9: Fractions.
XtraMath: No XtraMath this week.
Science: Chapter 6 - Using Earth's Resources
Social Studies: Week 20 - Money in Your Pocket
Monday, 5/15 -
Tuesday, 5/16 - Twelves TT; Unit 6
Wednesday, 5/17 -
Thursday, 5/18 -
Friday, 5/19 - Bible, Spelling, & Reading