- There will be no math study group this week.
- Cinderella Field Trip on Thursday, March 9th.
- By Wednesday, send in $5 cash or a check made out to SCPS.
- Parents may attend. They will pay at the box office.
- Parents may sign children out after the play.
- Students returning to school will need a lunch from home.
- Thursday, 3/9 - Field Trip to see Cinderella
- Friday, 3/10 - Professional Day/ Student Holiday
- 3/13 - 3/17 - Spring Break
- Monday, 3/20 - Return to school & beginning of 4th Quarter
- Friday, 3/24 - Report cards will be sent home
Bible Verse: No verse this week.
Bible Concept: Finishing the stories on Joseph
Spelling Words: No test this week.
Grammar: Unit 4 - Adjectives and Adverbs
- Unit 4 Test on Wednesday, March 8th.
Vocabulary: No VW. We will begin Unit 12 when we return from Spring Break.
Reading Skill: No reading test. We will begin a new story when we return from Spring Break.
Here is the link to the Trophies stories audio:
Reading Groups: We are working on the following novels.
Blue:Because of Winn-Dixie
Red: Stone Fox
Please be working on multiplication facts. On Tuesday, March 7th, we will be taking a multiplication timed tests on sixes. It will be 25 problems to complete in 1 minute.
Please review the schedule listed below for test dates.
*If your child does not receive an 80% or above, you will receive an email from me stating that I will retest them the following day until they receive an 80% or higher.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 6: More Multiplication Facts - Section A will focus on 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8 as factors
- Diagnostic Checkpoint 6A on Tuesday, March 7th
- A review will be assigned to the students Monday night to complete on their Pearson account.
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
- Students will not need to complete XtraMath over Spring Break.
Science: Chapter 5 - Land Forms
Social Studies: Week 15 Justice for All
Monday, 3/6 -
Tuesday, 3/7 - Sixes TT; DC 6A
Wednesday, 3/8 - GW Unit 4 Test
Thursday, 3/9 - CInderella Play
Friday, 3/10 - Professional Day/Student Holiday