- There will be no math study group this week due to Standardized Testing.
- Report cards were sent home Friday, 3/24. Please sign the white copy and return it in the envelope. Students will then receive a hard copy for you to keep.
- Here are a few things you need to know for Standardized Testing:
- No NUT cards
- If you signed up for a snack, please send it first thing in the morning. Snacks are provided for all students. Students are still welcome to bring an extra snack or even a snack for the afternoon.
- Please get a good night's sleep and eat a healthy breakfast. We will be testing each morning next week. We will have normal classes in the afternoon.
- There will be no written homework or other tests next week.
- All students will need a water bottle every day during test.
- Please arrive on time. Testing will start by 8:45 each morning.
- Mon. - Fri., 3/27 - 3/31 - Standardized Testing
- Friday, 3/37 - Spirit Day - Students may wear their spirit shirt with their uniform skirt/shorts/pants on Friday.
Bible: No verse this week.
Bible Concept: Ending Joseph's Life
Spelling Words: No test this week.
Grammar: Unit 5 - Pronouns
Vocabulary: Unit 12 - No test this upcoming week. Test on Unit 12 will be April 7th. That is the week after Standardized Testing.
Story: No story or test this week.
Here is the link to the Trophies stories audio:
- You will begin to notice that the stories are getting longer and more challenging. You may find it beneficial to spend more time each week reading the story several times and reviewing the details.
- It would be very helpful for your student if they listened to our next story once or twice over Spring Break to familiarize themselves with the content.
Blue:Because of Winn-Dixie
Red: Stone Fox
Please be working on multiplication facts. On Tuesday, April 4th, we will be taking a multiplication timed tests on eights. It will be 25 problems to complete in 1 minute.
Please review the schedule listed below for test dates.
*If your child does not receive an 80% or above, you will receive an email from me stating that I will retest them the following day until they receive an 80% or higher.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: We will begin Chapter 7 after the week of Standardized Testing.
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
- No XtraMath throughout the week of Standardized Testing.
Science: Chapter 5 - Land Forms
Social Studies: Week 15 Justice for All
- Wrap up Week 15 and begin Week 16
Test Schedule: No tests this week!