- Math study group will take place on Wednesdays from 2:50-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Thank you to everyone who came to our chapel performance!! I will be sharing videos of the performance through email. :)
- Friday, 2/10 - Spirit Day
- Tuesday, 2/14 - Valentine's Day - An email will go home Monday, February 6th with more information. (One request per Dr. Palmer: Please do not send in goody bags as your child's valentine exchange.) Here is the class list if you wish to begin filling out valentine cards: class_list__full_name___number_.docx
- Thursday, 2/16 - Biography Journals Due - Information Sent Home on February 3rd
- Thursday, 2/16 - Supplies to Complete Biography Due - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
- Friday, 2/17 - Georgia Day - More information to follow
- Tuesday, 2/21 - Biographies read and returned - Information and Book Sent Home Feb. 3rd
- Friday, 2/24 - Biography Doll Due - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
- Monday, 2/27 - Biography Presentations in Class (Practice at Home) - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:6 "By the word of the Lord were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of His mouth."
Bible Concept: Joseph Sees His Brothers
Spelling Words: Test 2/10
Grammar: Unit 4 - Adjectives and Adverbs
Vocabulary: Unit 10 - Test will be on 2/16.
Reading Skill: Predictions
Story: Mosquitoes Buzz in People"s Ears
Here is the link to the Trophies stories audio:
Reading Groups: We are working on the following novels.
Blue:Because of Winn-Dixie
Red: Stone Fox
Please be working on multiplication facts. On Tuesday, February 7th, we will be taking a multiplication timed tests on tens. It will be 25 problems to complete in 1 minute.
Please review the schedule listed below for test dates.
*If your child does not receive an 80% or above, you will receive an email from me stating that I will retest them the following day until they receive an 80% or higher.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 5: Multiplication Concepts and Facts
- Thursday 2/9 - Diagnostic Checkpoint Section A - Repeated Addition, Arrays, Multiplication Stories, Making a Table
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
Science: Chapter 2 -Food Chains and Food Webs
Social Studies: Week 12 Government Services
- Monday 2/13 - Grade on Week 12 Weekly newspaper. Students will use their SS newspaper for this classwork grade.
Monday, 2/6 -
Tuesday, 2/7 - Tens TT
Wednesday, 2/8 -
Thursday, 2/2 - Diagnostic Checkpoint 5A; HW Math packet due
Friday, 2/3 - Bible Verse, Reading, & Spelling