Remember to re-enroll by February 28th in order to receive the early registration discount. Savannah Christian Prep has launched our new student management software system. You should have received an email giving you step-by-step instructions on how to re-enroll your student for the 2017-18 school year.
If you did NOT receive the email, then please check the following:
- your spam folder.
- an old email address that you may have used in the past.
We are grateful to partner with you and be a part of your child's formative years!
- Math study group will take place on Wednesdays from 2:50-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Cinderella Field Trip on March 9th.
- Send in $5 cash or a check made out to SCPS.
- Parents may attend. They will pay at the box office.
- Parents may sign children out after the play.
- Students returning to school will need a lunch from home.
- Monday, 2/27 - Biography Presentations in Class (Practice at Home) - Information Sent Home Feb. 3rd.
- Friday, 3/3 - Spirit Day
- Thursday, 3/9 - Field Trip to see Cinderella
- Friday, 3/10 - Professional Day/ Student Holiday
- 3/13 - 3/17 - Spring Break
- Monday, 3/20 - Return to school & beginning of 4th Quarter
- Friday, 3/24 - Report cards will be sent home
Bible Verse: Psalm 33:12 "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people he chose for his inheritance."
Bible Concept: Be Thankful to the Lord
Spelling Words: No test this week.
Grammar: Unit 4 - Adjectives and Adverbs
- Note: We are quickly approaching the end of this unit. We have 3 lessons left before the end of the unit. This test will be next week, the week of March 6.
Vocabulary: Unit 11 - Test will be on 3/3.
- Test on definitions, synonyms, & antonyms will be Friday, March 3.
Reading Skill: Fact and Opinion
Story: Leah's Pony
Here is the link to the Trophies stories audio:
Reading Groups: We are working on the following novels.
Blue:Because of Winn-Dixie
Red: Stone Fox
Please be working on multiplication facts. On Tuesday, February 28th, we will be taking a multiplication timed tests on fours. It will be 25 problems to complete in 1 minute.
Please review the schedule listed below for test dates.
*If your child does not receive an 80% or above, you will receive an email from me stating that I will retest them the following day until they receive an 80% or higher.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 6: More Multiplication Facts - Section A will focus on 3, 4, 6, 7, and 8 as factors
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
Science: Chapter 5 - Land Forms
Social Studies: Week 13 New Deal
- Monday, 2/27 - Simple classwork assignment on Week 13
- Tuesday, 2/28 - Begin Week 15 - Justice for All
Monday, 2/20 - Oral Presentations begin
Tuesday, 2/21 - Fours TT
Wednesday, 2/22 -
Thursday, 2/23 -
Friday, 2/24 - Bible Verse, Reading, & VW Unit 11