- Math study group is Wednesday 2:50 - 3:30.
- Monday 12/12 - Lower School Spelling Bees - 3rd grade @ 10 AM
- Monday 12/19- Crazy Christmas Socks Day
- Tuesday 12/20- Christmas Party @ 11; Dismissal @ 11:45
- Monday-Friday 12/21-1/4 - Chistmas Break
- Thursday 1/5 - School resumes
- Monday 12/5- Christmas Reading Project ornaments are due for all students. Reading presentation will be 12/5 - 12/15.
- Thursday 12/8- Campus Christmas Tree lighting at 6:00. (Note date change.)
- Thursday 12/8- Students may come dressed in their favorite Christmas wear.
- Friday 12/9 - Spirit Day
Bible Verse: Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born,...and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Bible Concept: Joseph - Sold as a Slave
Spelling Words: No spelling test on 12/9.
Grammar: Unit 3, Part 1 - Action Verbs; Present, Past, and Furture-Tense Verbs; Linking Verbs
Vocabulary: Unit Seven
- Friday 12/9 - Students will be tested on the definitions, synonyms and antonyms of these words.
Story: The Talent Show
Begin working on subtraction. Beginning on October 18th, we will be taking subtraction timed tests each week. 100 problems in 4 minutes with difference from 18.
Math: Chapter 3 - Addition and Subtraction with 3-digit numbers
Social Studies: U.S. Geography - Grade on Week 8 Weekly newspaper on Thursday. Students will use their SS newspaper.
Monday, 12/5 - Diagnostic Checkpoint 3A
Tuesday, 12/6 - Subtraction Timed Test
Wednesday, 12/7 -
Thursday, 12/8 - Social Studies (Geography)
Friday, 12/9 - Reading, Vocabualry, Bible