- Math study group is Monday 3:00 - 3:30. This is for any students who would like to review lessons 7-10. Please email me if you wish for your child to attend.
- Monday 12/19- Crazy Christmas Socks Day
- Tuesday 12/20- Christmas Party @ 11; Dismissal @ 11:45
- Monday-Friday 12/21-1/4 - Chistmas Break
- Thursday 1/5 - School resumes
- Monday 12/12 - Lower School Spelling Bees - 3rd grade @ 10 AM
- Friday 12/16 - Spirit Day
Bible Verse: No Verse
Bible Concept: Joseph's Life in Prison
Spelling Words: No spelling test on 12/16.
Grammar: Unit 3, Part 1 (Lessons 15-20) - Action Verbs; Present, Past, and Furture-Tense Verbs; Linking Verbs
Vocabulary: We will begin Unit 8 after Christmas.
Story: Christmas Reading Project - These read-alouds will count as a test grade.
Tuesday, December 13th is our last regular subtraction test.
A packet will be sent home Monday, December 12th to begin working on multiplication. Beginning on January 24th, we will be taking multiplication timed tests each week. 25 problems in 1 minute. A schedule of tests and which facts will be tested are in the packet going home Monday. Reminders will be sent after Christmas.
Math: Chapter 3 - Addition and Subtraction with 3-digit numbers
Social Studies: World Geography Grade on Week 9 Weekly newspaper on Thursday. Students will use their SS newspaper.
Monday, 12/12 -
Tuesday, 12/13 - Subtraction Timed Test; Diagnostic Checkpoint 3A
Wednesday, 12/14 -
Thursday, 12/15 - Social Studies (Geography)
Friday, 12/16 - Grammar Unit 3, Part 1 (Lessons 15-20)
Monday, 12/19 - Math Chapter 3 Test