- Can you believe that Easter Break is here?!? I hope everyone has a wonderful break. The tomb is empty! CHRIST IS RISEN!!
- Since we have two short weeks coming up, the Weebly has been updated with a tentative schedule to reflect those two weeks. Please carefully look over test dates and activities coming up.
- Math study group will take place on Wednesdays from 2:50-3:30. I will email you if your child needs to stay for study group to review a skill.
- Mrs. Wilson has asked the teachers to remind you that students who are checked out before 11:00 am are marked ABSENT.
- Wednesday, 4/12 - Egg Drop and Easter Snack; If you singed up for an item, please have it sent in by Tuesday, 4/11. We will not have a egg hunt or class party. Please see email sent on 4/4.
- Thurs. - Mon., 4/13 - 4/17 - Easter Break; We will return to school on Tuesday, 4/18.
- Friday, 4/21 - Field Day: more information to come on 4/18
- Monday, 5/1 - Jacksonville Zoo Trip money due (Checks should be made out to Kelly Tours.)
Bible: Test on verse will be Thursday, April 20th.
Bible Verse: James 1:2 "Consider it a gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides..."
Bible Concept: The Life of Daniel
Spelling Words: Test will be on Thursday, April 20th.
Grammar: Unit 5 - Pronouns
- Unit 5 Test will be on Wednesday, April 19th.
Vocabulary: Unit 13 - Test on 4/28.
Reading Skill: Compare and Contrast
Story: Cocoa Ice
- Test will be on Thursday, April 20th.
- You will begin to notice that the stories are getting longer and more challenging. You may find it beneficial to spend more time each week reading the story several times and reviewing the details.
Blue:Because of Winn-Dixie
Red: Stone Fox
Please be working on multiplication facts. On Tuesday, April 11th, we will be taking a multiplication timed tests on elevens. On Tuesday, April 18th, we will be taking a multiplication timed tests on twelves. It will be 25 problems to complete in 1 minute.
1/24 - Zeros, Ones, Twos
1/31 - Fives
2/7 - Tens
2/14 - Nines
2/21 - Threes
2/28 - Fours
3/7 - Sixes
3/21 - Sevens
4/4 - Eights
4/11 - Elevens
4/18 - Twelves
Math: Chapter 7: Division
- Diagnostic Checkpoint 7A will be on Monday, 4/10. Students have been assigned a review on Pearson Success Net.
Students must complete at least 3 sessions per week. Each session must be completed on a different day. (Week runs Monday through Sunday.)
- This next XtraMath session will run from 4/10 - 4/16.
Science: Chapter 5 - Land Forms
- Reviewing lessons 1 & 2.
- Beginning lesson 3 which will finish chapter 5.
- A lesson vocabulary test will be coming up the week of April 24th.
Social Studies: Week 16 Resources; Week 17 Independence
- Students will take a classwork assessment on Monday, 4/10. They will use their newspapers to answer the questions.
- Begin Week 17 on Tuesday.
Monday, 4/10 - DC 7A; SS W16
Tuesday, 4/11 - Elevens TT
Wednesday, 4/12 -
Thursday, 4/13 - Monday, 4/17 - Easter Break; No School
Tuesday, 4/18 - Twelves TT
Wednesday 4/19 - GW Unit 5 Test
Thursday, 4/20 - Bible Verse, Spelling, & Reading
Friday, 4/21 - Field Day